I would like my patients to have the best of everything when they are at FMS Dental. I am passionate about helping people, and I feel fortunate to be able to do that through dentistry. Along with my wife, Dr. Melanie, and the rest of our team, I hope to provide our community with excellent dentistry for many years to come.
Education and Continuing Education
- Doctorate of Dental Surgery – University of Texas School of Dentistry at Houston
- Master of Science, microbiology – University of Louisiana at Lafayette
- Preceptorship in oral implantology – University of Texas School of Dentistry at San Antonio
- Conscious sedation certification – Medical College of Georgia
I strive continually to learn new and up-to-date information about dentistry in order to provide my patients with the best treatment possible. I am aware of people’s anxieties when it comes to dental treatment and have made it a routine part of my practice to have techniques and services available to them (like IV sedation) to help them get the treatment they need without fear.
- Member: American Dental Association
- Member: Texas Dental Association
- Member: Greater Houston Dental Society
- Member: American Academy of Implant Dentistry
- Fellow: International Congress of Oral Implantologists
Outside the Office
I have been happily married to Dr. Melanie for 26 amazing years, and we have twin daughters, Sophie and Sarah. When I have free time, I can be found playing music with friends in our rock band.